King KPS1365.HD summary
Why should I buy the King KPS1365.HD?Once you own a King Prep Counter, you won't ever want to be without one. As soon as you have done all the work of prepping your toppings, fillings etc. then the King Prep Counter has everything to hand, cleanly, hygienically and everything in order as any good kitchen should be. No matter what type of establishment you run the King Prep Counter is a godsend, whether its pizza parlors and you use the topping unit for toppings or salad/ sandwich bars and you use it for fillings, the King Prep Counter would equally be at home as a desert counter storing yummies such as fruits, marshmallows and chocolate etc. During restaurant service where preparation is key to running a good and efficient service with the King Prep Counter you will have everything to hand whilst it stays fresh. As consistency is so important in catering with the King Prep Counter over a two hour service your last dish will be as fresh as your first.
Excellently prepared pizza ingredients in a snap
Enjoy the convenience of having excellently chilled pizza ingredients in a snap and so much more, simply perfect for fast paced establishments and pizzerias which provides a wide variety of toppings for quick and easy refilling most specially during peak hours but still maintaining quality and portions.
Ultimate in Innovation and Functionality
Experience the new dimension of food freshness with the King 3 Door Pizza Counter, beautifully designed and packed to the brim with all the latest features and innovative technology, designed to impress. Always up to the task, ideal for sandwich shops and pizzerias.
Circulate cool air everywhere with HD Cooling System
King Refrigeration uses HD Cooling system which is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling and temperature in all areas. This means no cold spots, uneven cooling and food wastage.
A fresher way to store pizza ingredients
Food and beverages stored within the unit will always remain at the temperature that you demand, for it is equipped with a cool digital temperature display resulting in pizza ingredients which stays fresher, longer.
Sophistication and Solid durability combined
This unit is fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for solid durability and reliable performance and because its premium quality stainless steel, it is decoratively versatile, easy to clean, has inherent long life properties and provides more corrosion resistance which makes King refrigerators more appealing for those with commercial kitchens.
Versatility, Style and Premium performance
Provide colder temperatures, lower utility costs, and food safety with the tough and ever reliable King 3 Door Pizza Counter and enjoy the best refrigeration performance of HD cooling and the timeless elegance and polish of quality stainless steel by King Refrigeration!
- A combination of a refrigerated counter and a prep top.
- The most common uses are in sandwich shops and pizzerias.
- Comes in an easy clean granite marble work top.
- Auto defrost system saves time and energy.
- User friendly controls with digital temperature display.
- HD cooling system to maintain a stable and evenly cooled environment.
- One of the easiest units in the foodservice marketplace to maintain and clean.
- Generous and well organized storage space to keep food fresh, nutritious and looking delicious.
- Heavy duty compact refrigeration system designed to maximize internal storage capacity.
- Low energy consumption makes it as environmentally friendly as it is practical.
- Fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for maximum strength, lasting elegance and durability.
- Crafted with style, security and great added features:
- Fitted with wheels.
- Doors: automatic closing mechanism.
The King Prep Counter is suited to any catering establishment where your fresh ingredients are essential. Make pizza the way the Italians do with this fantastic new King Pizza Prep Fridge. The easy to clean granite top and ingredients holding area make pizzas simple to prepare.
The King Prep Counter is made from a high grade stainless steel and, as with all King Refrigeration products the King Prep Counter has a HD cooling system which means that is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling in all areas of the fridge.
Auto defrost, Insulation thickness: 35mm, Dimensions 850h x 1365w x 700d (mm), Holds 7 x GN1/6 containers (up to 150mm deep) NOT INCLUDED, Weight: 111.5kg, Temp: +2 C /+10 C
- Auto defrost.
- Door Type: Solid
- Insulation thickness: 35mm.
- Dimensions 850h x 1365w x 700d (mm)
- Holds 7 x GN1/6 containers (up to 150 mm deep) NOT INCLUDED
- Weight: 120 kg
- Temp: +2 ºC /+10 ºC
- Manufacturer: King
- Manufacturer Product Code: KPS1365.HD
|Temperature Range||2C to 10C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|GN Shelf Size||GN1/1|
|No of Shelves included||3|
|Shelf size (mm)||325w x 530d|
|Weight (kg)||120 KG|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Capacity||7 x GN 1/6 pans (not included)|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.