King KG500SL summary
The best value upright bottle coolers - King KG500SL Upright Double Cooler with sliding doors.
All of the King bottle coolers have a sleek classic look that would suit any surroundings. And the self-closing doors on the KG500SL ensures that you don't waste energy and keeps all your bottles cool.
Thanks to King's expert technology, the new bottle cooler proudly offers energy efficiency with HD cooling and super bright LED lighting, together they are environmentally friendly features.
Why should I buy the King KG500SL?
Why not try our stylish King bottle coolers? These coolers are not only perfect for your pubs, clubs and restaurants but also ideal for your home, as they will display your fine wines and designer beers for that wow factor.
Its digital thermostat display panel not only looks good but is easy to use at a glance and thanks to its HD cooling, its efficient cooling power gets bottles down to temperature rapidly (no more waiting forever for that cold beer).
The super cool LED white light will enhance all of your merchandise as well as saving you money on running costs. There really is no better cooler at a price that can't be beaten. Our stylish King Bottle Coolers also have a claim to fame, as we have supplied many famous venues including the Olympic stadium.
- Exterior durable black painted steel
- Interior white painted steel (please note images show alumium interior from previous model)
- 5 adjustable white shelves as standard
- 492 Bottle / 545ltr capacity
- Double glazed Sliding doors
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Internal illumination
- 4 adjustable feet
Not only are our bottle coolers the perfect addition to your pubs, clubs or restaurants they are also a must at home to display your favourite wines and beers. The KING bottle coolers allow you to completely adjust the 5 included shelves. This gives you greater flexibility when trying to fit a new bottle size, or when trying to maximize your fridge space.
Double glazed doors for optimum performance, Removable door seal for easy cleaning and lockable doors for added security.
- Forced air
- Fully automatic operation
- Digital controller
- Refrigerant R134a
- Power Load - 418w per hour
- 13 amp supply
- Holds 405 x 330ml bottles
- Size (mm) - 920w x 520d x 1880h
- 13 amp plug fitted
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Power||418W per hour|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.