King CRISTAL013.HD summary
The King Salad Prep Fridge is a one of a kind space saving alternative for commercial food establishments. Ideal for all restaurants, bars, cafeterias etc. Enjoy the convenience of having chilled ingredients stored at your fingertips, simply perfect for fast paced establishments which provides a wide variety of fresh ingredients for quick and easy refilling most specially during peak times but still maintaining quality and portions.
Why should I buy the King CRISTAL013.HD?The King Refrigeration Salad Prep Fridge is an essential piece of catering equipment for every catering establishment, it can be used at the rear of house for storing all your freshly prepared salads, sandwich fillings and pizza topping etc. Alternatively it can be used front of house as the King Salad Prep Fridge can easily be converted into an impressive self-service buffet, after adding an optional food guard which is sold separately. Made from durable stainless steel the king Salad Prep Fridge is stylish, elegant, strong, durable and most importantly easy to clean and keep hygienic. This is a truly remarkable item as it is so versatile and hard-wearing.
Not only can you use the King Salad Prep Fridge to store all your freshly prepped produce but you can easily convert it into a beautiful self-service cold buffet maximizing revenue.
Fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel and comes complete with easy assemble glass surround for maximum strength, lasting elegance and durability. One of the easiest units in the food-service marketplace to maintain and clean. Holds 3 x GN 1/3 + 2 x GN1/4 containers (not included).
- Temperature: +2 C /+8 C.
- High-grade stainless steel construction.
- Digital temperature control.
- Holds 3 x GN 1/3 + 2 x GN1/4 containers (not included).
- Uses R134a refrigerant.
- With glass top.
- Size (mm)1200w x 330d x 330h
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||50 KG|
|Capacity||3 x GN 1/3 + 2 x GN1/4 containers (not included)|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)