IMC BM70 STD summary
Designed for underbar use with an option to compliment our Bartender range of modular underbar systems, the BM range can be integrated perfectly into new or existing Bartender bar runs.
All models are available with unique sliding glass doors to allow contents to be seen without opening. Perfect at busy times when service and stocking are paramount. The reduced opening times for the glass door option help to reduce running costs.
Available with easy to use bottle baskets for quick restocking. Each plastic coated wire basket can hold up to 24x330ml bottles and features carry handles for easy loading and unloading.
Why should I buy the IMC BM70 STD ?
The BM range of stainless steel top loading bottle coolers are available in 3 width variations, 700mm, 1000mm and 1400mm with a stainless steel and painted grey mild steel interior. Each cooler comes complete with an innovative shelving system as standard, which allows easy access to the lower storage area.
Designed for underbar use, the BM range can be ordered with either a standard worktop, suitable for any bar environment; or with the optional Bartender® worktop, allowing perfect integration into new or existing bars that feature IMC’s Bartender® range of modular stainless steel workstations. All models feature forced air cooling for rapid and efficient pull down times, while a revolutionary frame design ensures a robust construction, long term reliability and low operating costs.
- Forced air cooling
- Parallel sliding doors
- Bottle shelves
- Bottle opener and catcher
- Door locks
- Vertical bottle stocking
- Electronic controller
- Condensate evaporation
|External Size (mm)||875mm x 700mm x 560mm|
|Temperature Range||+ 4 (±2)|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.