Availability: In stock
Hoshizaki KM-35A Ice Cube Maker (36kg/24hr)
- Produces clear, crescent shaped ice
- Double-sided stainless steel evaporator
- Easily accessible for service via the front of unit
- Computer controlled
- Easily cleanable air filter
- Air cooled
- Production capacity: 36kg/24hr
- Storage capacity: 16 KG
- Dimensions: 840(H) x 450(W) x 610(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230V
- Electrical capacity: 0.195 KW
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 39 KG
- Please note this machine uses a gravity drain
- 4HC-H filters are recommended for general use in all areas. Capacity - 114,000 litres per cartridge
- Scalesticks are recommended for scale reduction and for hard water areas only
- All stands are 605mm high except the STIM-240M which is 355mm
- Condensate pumps are supplied with 3 amp fused plug (not fitted) and 1.5 metre reinforced drain hose
- We recommend the use of a gravity drain utilizing a stand wherever possible
- Condensate pumps should only be used as a last resort
- **LEGS REQUIRED IF INSTALLED WITH CONDENSATE PUMP**
Select options at the checkout.
- 2-3 Working Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The Hoshizaki KM-35A ice maker, produces crescent shaped ice at a rate of 36 kgs of ice per 24 hours. The storage bin is capable of storing 16kg of ice at a time. This model is air cooled and uses R134A refrigerant.
This Hoshizaki ice machine is a compact self-contained ice maker which produces a beautifully clear crescent shaped ice cube. This exceptional machine produces hard, clear ice cubes that melt very slowly. This machine has the EverCheck system which is a control board with audible alarm should anything go wrong. The EverCheck also has a diagnostic feature to assist service support should the unlikely event of something going wrong. The CycleSaver allows this machine to produce more ice, using less energy, whilst cycling half as many times as other leading brands.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|