Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable CPLA Spoons White DJ705
149(L)mm | 6". Pack Quantity: 100
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based alternative to traditional plastic)
- Will compost within 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable under EN 13432 standards
- Greener substitutes to traditional plastic cutlery
- Made from sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than oil-based plastic alternatives
- Sleek white colour
- Incredibly strong and sturdy
- Suitable for temperatures up to 90°C
- 31.5(W) x 149(L)mm
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Reduce your environmental impact using these white Fiesta Green CPLA compostable spoons.
Made from plant-based materials, these spoons are completely compostable, improving your green footprint while also helping you appeal to the ever-growing market of eco-conscious consumers.
The CPLA material used to produce these spoons makes them incredibly strong and robust, allowing them to endure rigorous commercial use without damaging or snapping.
This CPLA material also makes the spoons more heat resistant than standard PLA offerings, ensuring optimal safety when eating hot food.