Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable CPLA Knives White DJ703
152(L)mm | 6". Pack Quantity: 100
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based substitute to standard plastic)
- Will compost in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Environmentally-friendly alternatives to standard plastic cutlery
- Made with renewable and eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than oil-based plastic alternatives
- Sleek white colour
- Incredibly strong and sturdy
- Suitable for temperatures up to 90°C
- 17(W) x 152(L)mm
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Combining sustainability and immense practicality, these white Fiesta Green CPLA compostable knives are must-haves for any environmentally-friendly coffee shop, university, caf, food stall or mobile caterer.
Made from plant-based materials, these knives are fully compostable, helping you improve your green footprint and appeal to an ever-growing market of eco-conscious customers.
This plant-based construction does not sacrifice on functionality however.
The premium CPLA build means these knives are remarkably robust and strong, guaranteeing superb performance in any commercial environment.