Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable CPLA Forks White DJ704
152(L)mm | 6". Pack Quantity: 100
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based substitute to traditional plastic)
- Will compost in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable under EN 13432 standards
- Environmentally-friendly substitutes to standard plastic cutlery
- Made with renewable and eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic alternatives
- Sleek white colour
- Incredibly strong and sturdy
- Suitable for temperatures up to 90°C
- 26(W) x 152(L)mm
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Highlight your commitment to a more sustainable future using these white Fiesta Green CPLA compostable forks.
Produced using plant-based materials, these Fiesta Green forks are fully compostable.
By using compostable cutlery, you can not only reduce your environmental impact, but also appeal to the constantly growing market of green-minded consumers.
While designed as a more sustainable alternative to plastic forks, this cutlery is also incredibly practical.
The CPLA construction makes these forks immensely strong and sturdy, meaning they wont snap or damage when faced with intensive commercial use.
This CPLA material also means the forks are more heat resistant than standard PLA alternatives, guaranteeing optimal safety when used with hot food.