Availability: In stock
Fiesta Green Compostable CPLA Flexible Straws Black DA561
200(L)mm | 7 3/4". Pack Quantity: 250
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based alternative to standard plastic)
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Eco-friendly alternatives to traditional plastic straws
- Made from sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than standard plastic alternatives
- 6mm bore
- Incredibly flexible
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Give your restaurant, bar, pub or caf a positive, eco-friendly image by using this pack of 250 x black Fiesta Green compostable CPLA flexible straws.
Made from renewable plant-based materials, these straws are completely compostable and make for a more sustainable alternative to plastic offerings.
By using these compostable straws, you can reduce your environmental impact, decrease your businesss carbon footprint and meet consumer demand for eco-friendly consumables.
This CPLA material is also remarkably strong, rigid and flexible.