Quick DetailsThe Fama FM450VVC300 Immersion Blender is an essential item of professional equipment, idyllically suited for all kitchens. The Fama Immersion Blender is exceptional for all your catering needs. This heavy duty hand mixer available in 3 motor sizes to meet the demands of anykitchens 350W,450W and 650W. Proudly Made in Italy, these immersion blenders are high quality and robust, a must for any kitchen.
Why should I buy the Fama FM450VVC300?The Fama FM450VVC300 Immersion Blender is an outstanding addition to any kitchen and comes with many great features including Italian made ventilated motor, thermal overload protection included, thermal overload protection included,variable speed digital switch, ergonomic handle for comfortable use and full stainless steel, high performance blade, make this an invaluable item for any bar. The Fama range is truly remarkable there is so much to choose from whether you are a small snack bar or large butchers we have a Fama item to suit you.
Brand Fama Name Fama FM450VVC300 Immersion Stick Blender 30 litre Warranty 1 Year Return to Base Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Power 0.45 kW
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 700 130 130 Cm 70 13 13 Inches (approx) 27 5 5
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£16.71 £3.86 £601.56 £132.34 £469.22 £35.22 60
£11.21 £2.59 £672.60 £147.97 £524.63 £90.63 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£17.79 £4.11 £640.44 £140.90 £499.54 £65.54 60
£12.59 £2.91 £755.40 £166.19 £589.21 £155.21All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0161 850 2499 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)