Easy EDF33 summary
Why should I buy the Easy EDF33?
The Easy EDF33 Single Tank Fryer is an electric counter top fryer capable of producing 8 kilos of frozen chips per hour or 12 kilos of chilled chips per hour. The power output is 3kW and the machine does not need to be hardwired; a13A plug is supplied. This product is part of the Easy Modular 600 range in which all units are 590mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
- 1 x Basket
- Easy control for temperature to ensure safe working practice
- Fully removable element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel fryer tank, fully welded to hobs for added strength & a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Thermostatic control with fail-safe top temperature cut out maintains accurate oil temperature & ensures safe operation
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 8kg, Chilled - 12kg
- Power: 3kw - 13 amp plug fitted.
- Oil capacity: 9 Litres
- Temperature Range: 60°C to 190°C
|Temperature Range||60C to 190C|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Material External||Stainless Steel|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.