Easy Q6 summary
Capuccino, Espresso, Latte, Coffee and Hot Water. 90 cups per day. Manual Fill for milk and water.
Why should I buy the Easy Q6?
This Bean to cup Coffee Machine from EasyEquipment takes your coffee beans and turns them into one of four delectable beverages at the simple touch of a button. The touch screen control is automated to take most of the hassle out of the grinding and roasting process, whilst an integrated auto clean function takes away a fair chunk of maintenance work on part of your staff. Putting out up to 90 cups of premium coffee per day, this is a machine that values quality over quantity.
- Fully automatic machine from grinding to dispensing with smart touch screen control for easy operation
- Create four barista style quality drinks with a single touch (Espresso, Coffee, Cappuccino, Caffe Latte, hot water, hot milk)
- Also dispenses Hot Milk/Cream and Hot Water on demand
- High output of 90 cups per day
- Intelligent one touch drink sizing options (adjustable)
- Adjustable coffee spout height ranging from 80mm-140mm to meet different cup sizes
- 750g coffee bean hopper with 2 Ltr water tank
- Hose supplied to insert directly into water bottle
- Equipped with stand alone stainless steel 0.5Ltr milk chiller for quality drinks made with fresh milk
- Precision automatic milk frother for use with real milk for barista quality drinks
- Coffee ground and drip tray full indicators for ease of operation
- 19 Bar pump pressure using dual thermo blocks for quick yet energy-efficient heating
- Intelligent fault warning and on screen information sensor reading system
- 13 amp plug fitted
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||90 cups per day|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.