Availability: In stock
EASYROLL-DR30 12 inch 300mm Pizza Base Dough Roller
The Easyroll dough roller is a must for any kitchen or pizzeria that makes their own pizza bases. Even if you have never thought of making your own bases it couldn't be simpler and we all know that sometimes the pre-prepared bases can easily get frost burnt and also break fairly easily. With a Easyroll pizza dough roller you can simply make your own bases daily without any fuss and offer your customers a delicious fresh dough pizza that your customers will pay a premium for. Rolls up to 12" bases.
- Saves on labour costs
- Stainless steel construction
- Rolls pizza bases, naan breads and more
- Hygienic derlin rollers
- Roller dimension: 300 mm (12 inches)
- Special mechanism to adjust the thickness of dough
- Ergonomic design
- Power: 0.55 kw- 220v motor
- Size (mm): 530w x 550d x 650d
- 13 amp plug fitted
- Warranty : Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 13:30 today)
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
- Saturday Delivery- £19.99 (Order before 13:30 on Friday)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The EASYROLL-DR30 12 inch Pizza Roller is another ingenious item of kitchen equipment that has just been added to our new EASY range. Made from a high quality stainless steel body and 2 plastic rollers this sturdy and dependable piece of machinery won't let you down. Rolls up to 12" pizza bases in a flash without the need for turning the dough half way.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
BUY* from £0.73p / DAY
Lease the Easy DR30 and spread the cost over 3 years. Lease Calculator & Terms
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|