Easy DR30 summary
The EASYROLL-DR30 12 inch Pizza Roller is another ingenious item of kitchen equipment that has just been added to our new EASY range. Made from a high quality stainless steel body and 2 plastic rollers this sturdy and dependable piece of machinery won't let you down. Rolls up to 12" pizza bases in a flash without the need for turning the dough half way.
The Easyroll dough roller is a must for any kitchen or pizzeria that makes their own pizza bases. Even if you have never thought of making your own bases it couldn't be simpler and we all know that sometimes the pre-prepared bases can easily get frost burnt and also break fairly easily. With a Easyroll pizza dough roller you can simply make your own bases daily without any fuss and offer your customers a delicious fresh dough pizza that your customers will pay a premium for. Rolls up to 12" bases.
- Saves on labour costs
- Stainless steel construction
- Rolls pizza bases, naan breads and more
- Hygienic derlin rollers
- Roller dimension: 300 mm (12 inches)
- Special mechanism to adjust the thickness of dough
- Ergonomic design
- Power: 0.55 kw- 220v motor
- Size (mm): 530w x 550d x 650d
- 13 amp plug fitted
- Warranty : Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Capacity||Upto 12" base|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.