Dick S901 summary
Why should I buy the Dick S901?
Featuring the best from the popular premier Dick 1905 range, this knife set comes complete presented in a premium quality textile roll bag, ensuring knives are kept safe and protected. The set includes a 8 ½' chef knife, a 8 ½' slicer, a 3 ½' paring knife and a 6' boning knife, as well as a 12' steel for keeping your knives razor sharp. Each 1905 blade is made from the best quality German stainless steel with a unique, dynamic and sharp cutting edge and ergonomically designed handle.
- Hardness of over 60HRc
- Blade-targeted tempering in several stages
- Half-bolster allows you to use the full length of the blade
- Distinctive steel rings embedded in handle for a stunning finish
- Handwashing recommended
- Chefs Knife - 21cm 8.5'
- Slicer - 21cm 8.5'
- Boning Knife - 15.2cm 6'
- Paring Knife - 9cm 3.5'
- Sharpening Steel - 30cm 12'
- Textile Roll Bag Black
- Age Restricted Product 18 Years +
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.