Dick DL319 summary
Why should I buy the Dick DL319?
This 1905 range from Dick has symmetrical steel rings that are inseparably connected to the moulded handle, making the knife one of the strongest on the market. The chefs knifes blade is made from the best quality German stainless steel with a unique, dynamic and sharp cutting edge, just what every professional chef needs.
- Blade made from the very finest German steel, with a hardness of over 60HRc
- Blade-targeted tempering in several stages to give the blade a unique, dynamic, and sharp cutting edge
- Half-bolster allows you to use the full length of the blade, and also allows for re-sharpening
- Distinctive steel rings embedded in handle for a stunning finish
- Handwashing recommended
- Age Restricted Product 18 Years +
- Dimensions 8 ½(L)'
- Material German steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 61
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.