Craven 4 Tier Nylon Coated Wire Shelving With Pads 1700x1175x391mm CE131
Craven CE131 summaryMaterial: Mild steel. Capacity: 800kg per bay. Dimensions: 1700(H) x 1175(W) x 391(D)mm
Why should I buy the Craven CE131?
Maintain efficient storage areas with this 4 tier modular shelving unit from Craven, featuring fully height adjustable shelves to help you store anything, from food to cookware. The unit can hold up to 800kg per bay thanks to its strong mild steel construction, coated with nylon so it can be used in cold rooms and walk in freezers, a well as dry storage areas.
- Usage: General dry storage, refrigeration and freezers, suitable for temperatures ranging from -40ºC to +110ºC
- Grooved fixed post system
- Adjustable shelf heights for optimising storage space
- Complies with NF food hygiene standards
- Removable shelves and shelf inserts. Panels can be individually removed whilst not effecting the shelves loading capacity
- Dishwasher safe. Removable panels aid cleaning and can be washed through most standard catering dish washers
- 4 shelves included
- Constructed with solid channel for ease of cleaning
- Capacity 800kg per bay
- Dimensions 1700(H) x 1175(W) x 391(D)mm
- Material Mild steel
- Finish - external Talisman nylon coating
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£7.67 £1.77 £276.12 £60.75 £215.37 £16.14 60
£5.15 £1.19 £309.00 £67.98 £241.02 £41.79 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£8.17 £1.89 £294.12 £64.71 £229.41 £30.18 60
£5.78 £1.33 £346.80 £76.30 £270.50 £71.27All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Craven CE131
Be the first to write a review on Craven CE131
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)