Availability: In stock
Classeq Viso Utensil Washer VISO55. Basket size 550 x 610mm
Rack Size: 550 X 610mm
- Output30 racks/hr
- WRAS approved type A air gap
- Useable wash chamber height of 650mm
- Two, four and six minute wash cycles
- Integrated rinse booster
- Double skinned cabinet reduces noise and heat loss for more efficient operation
- Rinse economiser holds water at lower temp. during standby - reduces energy consumption
- Fitted with WRAS approved Type A air gap
- Supplied with single open stainless steel rack 500mm x 600mm
- Stainless steel construction
- 3-phase electrical supply required
Select options at the checkout.
- 3-4 Weeks Delivery - FREE
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Dont be caught short during peak periods by ensuring all cooking utensils are routinely rinsed with a commercial utensil washer.
The Classeq Viso uses high powered rinse jets to remove the most stubborn of stains, with the option to flick between two, four and six minute rinse cycles at any given time.
Simultaneously this machine cuts down on running costs through an integrated economy setting and standby mode as well as a double layered exterior to minimise heat loss during use.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit requires a mains water connection.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|