HAVE YOU CONSIDERED?
Easy Exclusive Brands
Buffalo Single Tank Countertop Fryer 5 Litre L484
Buffalo L484 summaryPower: 2.8kW. Capacity: 5Ltr
Why should I buy the Buffalo L484?
With a robust stainless steel design and lift off lid, this powerful deep fat fryer from Buffalo is a great value, high output solution for small to medium sized catering businesses. The large 5 litre frying tank is ideal for producing delicious and crispy fish, chips, chicken or doughnuts and once service is over the tank is easily removed for draining and cleaning. The Buffalo fryer also features a handy adjustable thermostat which allows precise temperature control for the best results, as well as an automatic thermal safety cut-off for safety - easily reset using the top-mounted button.
- Adjustable thermostatic control
- Lift off stainless steel lid supplied
- Basket included
- Capacity 5Ltr
- Dimensions 300(H)x 270(W)x 400(D)mm
- Power Type 2.8kW, 12A,
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 years
- Plug fitted Yes
category Brand Buffalo Warranty 2 Years Return to Base Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 5.8 KG Power 2.8 kW Capacity 5 ltr Finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 300 270 400 Cm 30 27 40 Inches (approx) 11 10 15
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£4.70 £1.08 £169.20 £37.22 £131.98 £9.99 60
£3.15 £0.73 £189.00 £41.58 £147.42 £25.43 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£5.00 £1.15 £180.00 £39.60 £140.40 £18.41 60
£3.54 £0.82 £212.40 £46.73 £165.67 £43.68All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Buffalo L484
Be the first to write a review on Buffalo L484
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)