Caterlite J722 summary
Why should I buy the Caterlite J722?
With a large 20 litre capacity and stylish good looks, the Caterlite manual fill water boiler combines convenience and simplicity in its design. Featuring easy to use controls and stainless steel twin walled construction, the Caterlite water boiler is effortless to fill, operate and clean. The Caterlite water urn also offers the convenience of not having to be plumbed in, so it's perfect for light duty mobile catering or for being used in areas without a direct mains supply. For safety, the urn also features a water level meter and an automatic boil dry safety cut-off, which is easily reset using the handy base mounted button.
Ideal for light duty commercial or home use.
- Stainless steel twin walled container
- Water level indicator
- Variable thermostat with boil dry safety cut off
- Drip tray included
- Twist lock lid
- As this product is for light duty use only, our engineers advise you not to overuse this item as it may not fall under its standard warranty
- Tap Height: 150mm
- Capacity 20 Ltr
- Dimensions 560(H) x 350(Ø)mm
- Power Type 6.9A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 year Semi Commercial - Light Duty use Only
- Plug fitted Yes
|External Size (mm)||560|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.