Buffalo GH127 summary
Why should I buy the Buffalo GH127?
With dual 6kW elements and dual 8 Ltr oil tanks, the Buffalo countertop double fryer has offers commercial performance and reliability for busy professional catering establishments such as restaurants, takeaways or food stands. The powerful 6kW elements ensure that response times are quick, allowing even more fish, chips or doughnuts can be fried during busy periods. The addition of independent timers and drain taps help to maximise output as well as reduce waste, whilst the sturdy stainless steel construction and thermal safety cut-out feature ensures simple cleaning and safe operation. A superb quality double fryer for the professionals. Requires hardwiring.
- Stainless steel construction
- Digital timer
- Basket with cool touch plastic handle grip
- Drain tap has V shaped oil pan
- Variable heat control
- Safety cut out
- Heat up time: 10 minutes
- 8Ltr tank capacities
- Capacity 8Ltr+ 8Ltr
- Dimensions 452(H)x 550(W)x 595(D)mm
- Hardwired Y
- Power Type 6kW per fryer
- Temperature Range 25C to 190C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 years
- Weight 21.8kg
|Temperature Range||25¡C to 190¡C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Power||2 x 6kW, 2 x 26A|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.