Availability: In stock
Brita Purity Steam 600 Water Filter System HC550
To Protect 6 & 7 Grid Combination Ovens
- Baked products, fish, meat and vegetables are cooked to their best
- High capacity with reliable reduction of lime scale formation
- Fine steam jets remain open for longer
- Bypass settings adapted to different steamers and ovens
- Improved flow performance of up to 500 l/h with 1 bar pressure loss
- WRAS approved
- Can be operated either vertically or horizontally
- 5771 litre capacity (with a carbonate hardness of 10°dH, bypass position 1)
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
If youre cooking with steam, its vital to use the very best quality water that you can.
As untreated water can contain calcium, magnesium, lead, copper and many other compounds, not only can this negatively affect the taste and aroma of food, it can also lead to long-term damage to your valuable kitchen appliances.
The Brita Purity Steam 600 Water Filter is the solution.
Helping to improve the quality of both your water and your food, the Purity Steam features very best in fi Litreation technology to ensure the targeted removal of impurities.
The result Crystal-clear water and reduced service costs for your cooking machines.
Ideal for use alongside 6 or 7 grid combi ovens and steamers.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|