Availability: In stock
Brita Purity Steam 1200 Water Filter System HC551
To Protect 10 & 20 Grid Combination Ovens
- Baked products, fish, meat and vegetables are cooked to their best
- High capacity with reliable reduction of lime scale formation
- Fine steam jets remain open for longer
- Bypass settings adapted to different steamers and ovens
- Improved flow performance of up to 500 l/h with 1 bar pressure loss
- WRAS approved
- Can be operated either vertically or horizontally
- 10800 litre capacity (with a carbonate hardness of 10°dH, bypass position 1)
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
When youre cooking with steam, its important to use the best quality water possible.
As untreated water can contain many compounds such as calcium, magnesium, lead and copper, not only can this negatively affect the taste and aroma of food, it can also lead to long-term damage to your valuable kitchen appliances.
The Brita Purity Steam 1200 Water Filter is the ideal solution.
Helping to drastically improve the quality of both your water and your food, the Purity Steam features the latest in fi Litreation technology to ensure the targeted removal of impurities.
The result Crystal-clear water and reduced service costs for your cooking machines.
Ideal for use alongside 10 or 20 grid combi ovens and steamers.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|