Bravilor Bonamat GF273 summary
Why should I buy the Bravilor Bonamat GF273?
Part of the Bravilor B HW-series round filter machines, this B10 HW Bulk Brewer with separate hot water tap on the central column is ideal for venues requiring large quantities of coffee at peak times. It will not only brew 10 litres of coffee in just 10 minutes but its 2 x 10Ltr VHG containers are removable and can be moved directly to your customers at the desired serving locations, where these double-walled containers with electrical heating will keep your coffee warm whilst preserving its aromatic flavours. Equipped with LCD display, total and day counters, descale system, coffee-ready signal, built-in timer and optimum security provisions.
- Requires specialist installation: hardwiring to mains and plumbing to mains
- 20ltr coffee holding capacity and 60ltr per hour (brews 10ltr of coffee in 10 minutes)
- 2 x 10ltr double-walled removable containers with electric heating take your coffee to serving areas and keep it warm
- 1 separate hot water tap with 3.3ltr water holding capacity and 20ltr per hour output (ideal to make tea)
- Adjustable brewing time allows optimum extraction for deliciously fresh filter coffee
- Attractive stainless steel filter pan and housing design make it robust and hygienic
- Built-in timer for perfect results every time
- Coffee-ready signal allows you to get on with other tasks during brewing process for increased productivity
- Built-in safety devices mean coffee can not be brewed without container and/or outlet arm correctly in place
- Heat up time: 10 minutes
- Bravilor article number: 18.104.22.168
- Capacity 20 Ltr
- Dimensions 840(H) x 989(W) x 570(D)mm
- Hardwired Y
- Output 8.38kW
- Power Type 37A. 3 Phase
- Temperature Range 0 to 96C
- Voltage 400V
- Warranty 1 Year Labour & 2 Year Parts Warranty
- Weight 52.2KG
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.