Availability: In stock
Bravilor B20 HW5 Bulk Coffee Brewer with 2x20Ltr Coffee Urns and Hot Water Tap 3 Phase DC693-3P50
14.5kW. 90Ltr/hr Coffee. 50Ltr/hr Hot Water
- 40Ltr coffee holding capacity and 90Ltr per hour (brews 20Ltr of coffee in 14 minutes)
- 2 x 20 Ltr double-walled removable containers with electric heating take your coffee to serving areas and keep it warm
- 1 separate hot water tap with 4.6 litre water holding capacity and 50 litre per hour output (ideal to make tea)
- Adjustable brewing time allows optimum extraction for deliciously fresh filter coffee
- Attractive stainless steel filter pan and housing design make it robust and hygienic
- Built-in timer for perfect results every time
- Coffee-ready signal allows you to get on with other tasks during brewing process for increased productivity
- Built-in safety devices mean coffee can not be brewed without container and/or outlet arm correctly in place
- Coffee: 90Ltr/hr. Hot water: 20Ltr/hr
Select options at the checkout.
- 7-10 Working Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Part of Bravilor Bonamats B series of Bulk Coffee Brewers, the Bravilor B20 features an exceptionally high coffee Output suitable for the busiest of mass catering events and venues.
Coffee is produced in the B20 base unit, which can then transported elsewhere using the portable 20 litre VHG coffee urns, which use a combination of double wall insulation and electric to maintain the coffee temperature and aroma.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
The base unit also features a handy hot water tap, which can dispense up to 50 litres of water an hour - enabling more menu options.
Easy to use, clean and maintain.Important: Requires specialist installation: hardwiring to mains and plumbing to mains.This Bravilor machine is designed for commercial use.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|