Bolero GJ770 summary
Why should I buy the Bolero GJ770?
This 3 x 3m Commercial Grade Pop Up Marquee is ideal as an outdoor catering canopy, market stall or charity stand. It is a great product for regular use in a commercial setting and is ideal for those who want a strong, sturdy pop up gazebo, but who may have difficulty erecting a heavier framework on their own or who may struggle to move it from place to place.
The frame features an innovative concertina design that makes it super fast and easy to erect. Simply pull at both ends and the frame folds out to create a sturdy and reliable gazebo, perfect for commercial and domestic use.
- Strong aluminium frame
- Includes 8 pegs, 4 guy ropes and wheeled carry bag
- PVC coated, UV stabilised and waterproof roof
- Robust double stitched seams and velcro fixings
- Easy to erect and collapse
- Quick release pull pin fixing with 5 position asjustable legs with 15cm increments
- 26 x 16mm rib bars
- 40 x 40mm square aluminium outer legs
- Minimum height from floor to valance: 1430mm. Maximum: 2070mm
- 230gsm high quality polyester roof
- Packs down to approx 1540 x 300 x 300mm in carry bag
- Velcro along all interior edges of the valance of the roof for addition of sides
- Dimensions 3200(H) x 3000(W) x 3000(D)mm
- Material Aluminium frame and 230gsm polyester roof
- View Movie F3BsyScgvS4
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.