Bolero F905 summary
Why should I buy the Bolero F905?
The Bolero Wall Mounted Ashtray is a cost effective, clean and convenient way of disposing of cigarette ends for you and your customer. This stainless steel wall mounted ashtray is perfect for building entrances, beer gardens and outside cafes and restaurants. The ashtray features 2 stickers, one to show non-smoking areas - perfect for use at entrances - and one to show smoking areas - perfect for use in smoking shelters and areas in clubs and restaurants. Providing adequate smoking facilities is a must is the modern catering industry, so make sure you keep all customers happy with the Bolero Wall Mounted Ashtray.
- Can be mounted on any flat surface
- Choice of 2 stickers included to ensure usage in both smoking and non-smoking areas
- Easy to empty system, unit is hinged and simply tilts forward for easy emptying
- Wall mounting kit included
- Dimensions 100(H) x 190(W) x 100(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Warranty 1 year
- Weight 1.02kg
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.