Blaze BLP10 summary
A compact gas fired pizza oven by Blaze.
Why should I buy the Blaze BLP10?
The baby brother of our BLP15! This fantastic gas fired pizza oven offers a stone based cooking chamber (60cm x 80cm deep). 2 Gas burners on both sides of the chamber and 2 burners under the stone bases offer perfect, even cooking at fast speeds. Pizzas can be cooked in as little as 3-4 mins.
This pizza oven couples as a fast output pizza oven but also as a theatrical experience for guests knowing that they are enjoying authentic cooked pizzas. The masterpiece for any good pizza establishment or busy takeaway.
- Single chamber pizza oven (gas)
- Color: Black
- Stone base
- 1 chamber for 6 pizzas with 25 cm Ø (10")
- Use only with natural gas
- Manual temperature control
- Equipped with an safety thermostat
- Premium quality gas burners
- Each burner can be adjusted individually
- Safety valve
- Ideal heat distribution
- Easy handling
- Modern design
- Easy to clean
- Heat-resistant materials
- Made of premium stainless steel
- Thermal door handle
- Top and bottom heat freely adjustable (manual)
- Temperature infinitely adjustable
- Temperature: 300-400 °C
- Natural Gas - 28kW
- External dimensions: 1061w x 1037d x 1700h mm
- Internal dimensions: 600w x 800d mm
- Temperature: 300-400 °C
- Output: 28kW
- Natural Gas only
- When first turning on the oven, heat it slowly. Increase the temperature by 50 °C
every 30 minutes until a temperature of 400 °C is reached. With the door open, maintain a temperature of 400 °C
for four hours.
|Temperature Range||30 to 400C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Power Supply||Natural Gas|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Capacity||6 x 10 inch pizzas|
|Finish||Black painted finish|
|Internal Size (mm)||600w x 800d|
|Material||Black painted finish|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.