Blaze BF50N summary
Why should I buy the Blaze BF50N?With a stainless steel tank this fryer is not only robust and durable but extremely easy to clean. Supplied with two fryer baskets this appliance is also great value for money.
- 123,000 BTU power output with fast heat up and recovery
- 1 x 30 litre tank
- 5 Vertical burners and baffle design to improve efficiency and for rapid recovery
- All stainless-steel construction
- Thermostatic temperature control between 60c and 240c
- Reliable American Robertshaw gas control valves
- Natural gas only
- 2x heavy duty fryer baskets with basket hanger
- Also includes crumb rack, tank lids and drain pipe extension
- Temperature limit (240c) and gas supply cut-off if pilot light goes out
- Welded16 gauge stainless steel tank with a super smooth machine finish ensures easy cleaning
- Long lasting baffles are mounted in the heat exchange tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion eficiency
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required
- Thermostat maintains temperature between 200°(93°C) and 400°F (204°C)
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator and automatic main valve
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all the gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out
- Temperature limit automatically shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds 450°F(232°C)
- 36kw power consumption
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Power Supply||Natural Gas only|
|Capacity||31 Litre Tank|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.