Availability: In stock
- 2 baskets, twin tank fryer
- 120,000 BTU power output with fast heat up and recovery
- 23 litre tank with 4 burners
- Vertical burners and baffle design to improve efficiency
- All stainless-steel construction
- Thermostatic temperature control between 60c and 240c
- Reliable American Robertshaw gas control valves for best performance
- Designed in America for high output reliability
- 4 Adjustable legs for easy levelling.
- 2x Heavy duty fryer baskets with basket hanger
- Temperature limit (240c) and gas supply cut-off if pilot goes out for safety
- Large cold zone to prevent scorching of food particles at the bottom
- 1¼” drain cock for easy drainage of oil
- 1/2 inch BSP gas connection.
Select options at the checkout.
- 2 - 3 Working Day Delivery
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
- Next Working Day Delivery- £29.99 (Order before 13:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
You May Also Need
The Blaze twin tank, twin basket gas fryer offers unbeatable value for money and is the ideal fryer for busy takeaways, restaurants and catering establishments. Perfect for keeping food separated and no cross contamination of oil!
Constructed from high quality components throughout, including stainless steel body and famous American Robershaw gas control valves, it offers a simple yet highly robust design. Whether you're cooking fish, chips, onion rings or chicken, the split tank option makes sure no cross over in taste and perfect for vegan menus too.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit requires a gas connection.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
BUY* from £1.19 / DAY
Lease the Blaze BF80N and spread the cost over 3 years. Lease Calculator & Terms
"Superb gas fryer. Ive been looking for a split tank model to keep my chicken separate from my chips. Has been great for my new vegan menu. Highly recommended gas fryer."
Full Port Drain Valve.
The full port drain valve makes draining used oil a quick and easy process - especially at the end of service or for regular oil changes.
Wire Mesh Fryer Baskets
Two wire mesh fryer baskets allow you to cook different products simultaneously, while the coated handles ensure heat protection and user comfort.
The basket hangers allow you to hang your basket on the side of the tank to cool/drain excess oil while you complete other tasks.
Four Tube Burners.
Four 30,000 BTU heating tubes provide outstanding power to keep up with busy fried food orders.
Questions & Answers
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Power Supply||Natural Gas only|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Capacity||23 Litre Tank|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|