Similar Products In Stock Now
Why should I buy the Best Frost 2SPT-12?
Robust, strong and hygienic, the 1200mm wide double door prep counter allows you to make pizza, sandwiches, wraps and much more without having to move between stations. Thanks to quick access to top-mounted refrigerated 12 x GN1/6 pans and the large capacity refrigerated counter, as well as its large white reversible chopping board, this high quality prep counter is ideal for busy professional caterers.
The Best Frost heavy duty double door food prep fridge is a must for any busy kitchen with a 43ºC ambient working temperature no matter how hot your kitchen gets the Best Frost single door food prep fridge won’t let you down. Holds 12 x Gn1/6 containers so you can get everything you need for service stored safely and in order ready for when you need it. The Aspera compressor and the EBM fan motor all hailing from Italy and the Carel Digital Controller all go together to make this food prep fridge one of the best.
- Holds 12 x GN1/6 Pans (not included)
- Work surface 1220 x 256 mm
- removable chopping board
- wheels fitted
- Dimensions in mm – 1225w x 762d x 1109h
- Capacity in Litres – 340
- Inner Temperature (ºC) - +1 to +8
- Ambient Temperature (ºC) – 43C
- Humidity in percentage – 85
- Compressor (HP) – 1/3
- Cooling Type – Ventilated
- Temperature Control Type - Thermostat
- Amps(A)220v/50hz – 2.6
- Power (w) – 370
- Net Weight (kgs) – 110
- Stainless steel.
- Auto defrost.
- Polypropylene work surface/ cutting board.
- CFC free.
- Lockable castors.
- Gastronorm capacity: 12x GN 1/6 (100mm deep).
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- 13 amp plug fitted
- Wheels fitted
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||12 x GN1/6 pans (not included)|
|Max Ambient Temperature||43C|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.