about this product
Brand new Best Frost 180 Litre Commercial Glass Lid Chest Freezer
Why should I buy the Best Frost IC220?This nifty little compact freezer is a fantastic addition to any business, not only is it ideal to stock delicious frozen treats at strategic places in your shop, but you can also use the Best Frost Display Freezer on the go as it's superb for any outside catering events. Just plug in the Best Frost the night before so the freezer is at temperature and then the following day you have at least 8 hours to store your frozen goods. Alternatively the Best Frost Display Freezer could be an additional income as this freezer could easily be transformed into a mobile ice cream cart simply lift onto the back of a cart or bike then lock the wheels and voila you have a mobile business with the addition of a few insulation packs you could store ice-cream's and lollies ready for sale.
The brand new Best Frost range of commercial display chest freezers is perfect for most catering premises, whether you need extra capacity or for large volume frozen storage. Ideal for ice cream display.
- Temperature range -18°C - Safe storage of food at temperatures that conform to food hygiene standards
- Digital Temperature display - No need to keep opening to check the temperature
- White finish - Stylish appearance and easy to clean makes it more durable and hygienic.
- Fitted lock - For greater security
- 4 castors as standard - For easy maneuverability
- LED lights for improved display
- Sliding glass lid
- 2 baskets included
I know they say size doesn't matter but with the Best Frost Display Freezer only standing at only 85 cm high, 74 cm wide and 68 cm deep this compact freezer will literally fit in anywhere.
The Best Frost Display Freezer has a 180 Litre capacity making it fantastic for all your smaller items such as Ice-creams and lollies. There are 2 baskets included for any really small items and a digital display for the temperature readings so there is no need to open the freezer to check temperatures. The lid has a sliding glass door for ease of access and for your peace of mind the Best Frost is fitted with a lock for extra security. This freezer is a manual defrost but with the interior defrost drain cleaning this freezer couldn't be easier. The Best Frost Freezer has a white painted aluminum exterior.
- 180 Litre capacity
- Manual defrost
- R134a refrigerant
- 13 amp plug fitted
- White exterior painted aluminum
- 2 baskets included
- Digital temperature display
- Lock integrated to handle
- Interior defrost drain
- Size (mm): 850h x 740w x 680d
category Brand Best Frost Weight 96.0000 Temperature Range -18 Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 60 KG Refrigerant R134a Number of Doors 2 Power 13 Amp Capacity 180 Litres Finish White Max Ambient Temperature 32C
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 850 740 680 Cm 85 74 68 Inches (approx) 33 29 26
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£13.47 £3.11 £484.92 £106.68 £378.24 £28.25 60
£9.04 £2.09 £542.40 £119.33 £423.07 £73.08 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£14.35 £3.31 £516.60 £113.65 £402.95 £52.96 60
£10.15 £2.34 £609.00 £133.98 £475.02 £125.03All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)