about this product
Quick DetailsLight duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost.
Why should I buy the Best Frost BR400?This neat white single door fridge would be at home behind the scenes in the kitchen as well as at front of house with sleek white front and clean lines it will make any kitchen look professional and clean. This light duty commercial refrigerated cabinet is designed for quick and easy use in any busy kitchen. The Best Frost fridge boasts a led digital temperature display and electronic control, 7 adjustable shelves so no matter how big or small the item you need to refrigerate they will fit. This light duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost is specifically designed for easy, convenient use in busy kitchens. With an eye-catching white exterior, features include 45 mm of insulation, accurate LED temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. It's also CFC free and has a lockable door for additional security. Maximum ambient temperature of 32°C.
The Best Frost Single door Fridge is finished to a high standard with a white finish and black trim top and bottom. For the security conscious the best frost fridge is also lockable.
The Best frost single door fridge has an insulation thickness of 45 mm. Has 1 hinged door, a temperature range of -2C to 8C, the power type is 230v, 185w, 1.5A , comes with a fitted plug and has a 400 liter capacity.
- 3 adjustable shelves
- White exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for maneuverability
- CFC free
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 1850(h) x 600(w) x 600(d)mm.
- Refrigeration Capacity 400
- Number of Doors 1
- Door Type Hinged
- Refrigeration Finish White
- Refrigeration Function Refrigerator
- Refrigeration Type Upright
- Fuel Type Plug
- Dimensions - insulation 45 mm
- Power Type 230V. 185W. 1.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range -2°C to +8°C
- Weight 69 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
category Brand Best Frost Weight 120.0000 Temperature Range 2C to 8C Warranty 2 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Refrigerant R134a Number of Doors 1 Power 1.5A Capacity 400 Litres Compressor Position Bottom Finish White finish insulation 45mm Material White finish Max Ambient Temperature 32C Shelves Quantity 3 Energy Rating C Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr) 1.31 Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum) 478.15 Net Capacity (Litres) 238 Climate Class 4 Operating Duty Statement Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30C and is suitable for most professional kitchens
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 1850 600 600 Cm 185 60 60 Inches (approx) 72 23 23
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£15.01 £3.46 £540.36 £118.88 £421.48 £31.49 60
£10.07 £2.32 £604.20 £132.92 £471.28 £81.29 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£15.99 £3.69 £575.64 £126.64 £449.00 £59.01 60
£11.31 £2.61 £678.60 £149.29 £529.31 £139.32All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)