Quick Details18/10 stainless steelJump to : Technical Details
Why should I buy the Robert Welch DC191?
Each item in the Deta collection from Robert Welch is carefully designed and then crafted into stunning pieces that will suit both modern and traditional settings. The elegant and curvaceous design of the Deta table fork means it not only looks amazing but also fits comfortably in the hand during use.
Need advice on choosing the right size? Click the 'product size guide' tab for more information.
- 18/10 stainless steel
- High shine finish
- Curved handle
- Dishwasher Safe
- Box quantity 12
Brand Robert Welch Name Robert Welch Deta Table Fork DC191
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£1.96 £0.45 £70.56 £15.52 £55.04 £4.14 60
£1.31 £0.30 £78.60 £17.29 £61.31 £10.41 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£2.09 £0.48 £75.24 £16.55 £58.69 £7.79 60
£1.48 £0.34 £88.80 £19.54 £69.26 £18.36All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0161 850 2499 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)