Quick DetailsThe Lincat LBM2 Lynx 400 Bain Marie is an electric counter top unit. With simmerstat temperature control and supplied with 100 mm deep gastronorm pans and lids these Bain Maries are not only exceptional quality but good value for money.
Why should I buy the Lincat LBM2?The Lincat Dry Bain Marie are perfect for holding sauces, soups gravy and precooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature. The adjustable heat control gives added versatility as no matter what you are storing you can keep it to a temperature that is appropriate to the food. The Lincat Lynx 400 range Bain Maries are available in 3 sizes and are also available in a wet heat. Lynx 400 cooking appliances are convenient counter-top electric units, which operate at 3kW or less. This means you can simply plug in and start cooking. Light cooking equipment which offers value for money, and makes the maximum use of limited kitchen space.
Bain Maries - Dry Heat - GN Pans
Brand Lincat Name Lincat LBM2 Dry Heat Bains Marie - 4 X 1/4 GN Capacity warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted plug fitted Yes Weight (K.G) 10 KG power 0.5kW capacity 4 x 1/4 GN. 2.75 litres finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 196 565 400 Cm 19.6 56.5 40 Inches (approx) 7 22 15
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£7.85 £1.81 £282.60 £62.17 £220.43 £16.44 60
£5.27 £1.22 £316.20 £69.56 £246.64 £42.65 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£8.36 £1.93 £300.96 £66.21 £234.75 £30.76 60
£5.92 £1.37 £355.20 £78.14 £277.06 £73.07All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0161 850 2499 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)