Quick DetailsThe Fama TS8 Meat Grinder is an essential piece of equipment for any kitchen. Not only ideal for cafes, bistros and restaurants but also an asset in the home kitchen. The body of this mincer is made from pressure die cast aluminum alloy making it tough and reliable.
Why should I buy the Fama TS8?The Fama TS8 Meat Grinder is a high quality, high performance piece of equipment. This item has an elegant stainless steel motor cover band, Ventilated asynchronous motor with thermal protection making this mincer a must when grinding and mincing. Other features of the Fama mincer are Easy-removable mincing unit available in AISI 304 stainless steel, Stainless steel self-sharpening draw-plates, Sausage filling kit available upon request and stainless steel tray and hopper. If you need a mincer for making your own recipe mince, sausages or burgers the Fama mincer is the choice to make.
Brand Fama Name Fama TS8 Meat Grinder 20kg per hour warranty 1 Year Return to Base Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted plug fitted Yes voltage 230 V power 0.38 kW colour silver case material aluminium output 30 kg/hr gross weight 10 kg grid opening diameter 6 mm speed 80 rpm net weight 9 kg meat intake opening diameter 60 mm
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 360 260 270 Cm 36 26 27 Inches (approx) 14 10 10
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£13.74 £3.17 £494.64 £108.82 £385.82 £28.82 60
£9.22 £2.13 £553.20 £121.70 £431.50 £74.50 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£14.64 £3.38 £527.04 £115.95 £411.09 £54.09 60
£10.35 £2.39 £621.00 £136.62 £484.38 £127.38All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0161 850 2499 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)