Quick DetailsThe Afinox GREEN - 5 is an exceptional choice when looking for a chilled drop in dry well unit. The clean lines and snug fit will benefit any kitchen. These drop in units come in 5 sizes, 2 x 1/1 GN pans, 3 x 1/1 GN pans, 4 x 1/1 GN pans, 5 x 1/1 GN pans and 6 x 1/1 GN pans.
Why should I buy the Afinox GREEN-5?The Afinox GREEN- 5 is an outstanding dry well, drop in, unit. Made from AISI 304 stainless steel making it robust and durable. The electronic alphanumerical display means you can check the unit is on and at the right temperature at a glance make these drop ins an ideal selection for your kitchen. Also the green range has a static refrigeration system to keep your produce to the optimum temperature. Check out all of our Afinox range as there will be something to suit your needs.
Refrigerated Drop In Units
Brand Afinox Name Afinox GREEN-5 Static Cold Well Drop In Unit 5 x GN1/1 warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire Power Supply Single Phase Hardwire colour silver case material stainless steel gross weight 140 kg gastronom containers capacity 5 gastronom container size GN 1/1-200 net weight 112 kg
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 565 1819 650 Cm 56.5 181.9 65 Inches (approx) 22 71 25
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£64.72 £14.94 £2329.92 £512.58 £1817.34 £136.34 60
£43.42 £10.02 £2605.20 £573.14 £2032.06 £351.06 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£68.92 £15.90 £2481.12 £545.85 £1935.27 £254.27 60
£48.75 £11.25 £2925.00 £643.50 £2281.50 £600.50All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0161 850 2499 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)